Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Paintings from June

HI everyone,
I am happy to report that I am feeling better and starting to enjoy summer. Here are the new paintings that I created in June 2011. The first two are from an outdoor painting session at my friend Mimi's garden in early June.
                           'June Poppies', pastel, 7 x 7, ©Mary McHugh 2011

                       'Poppies and Chickens', pastel, 7 x 7, ©Mary McHugh 2011

This is from an outdoor painting session in mid June at my friend Mary's lake home.

  'Marengo Lake', pastel, 10. 5 x 7.5, ©Mary McHugh 2011

This last one is from a photo I took on a canoe outing in 2008 on the river with the kids.

.  'Quiet River', pastel, 13 x 11, ©Mary McHugh 2011

1 comment:

CathyKaye said...

I love your new paintings! (I also still love your two "old" paintings" that still look so spectacular hanging up in my living room!) I'm so glad to hear that your feeling better, too!